The Country Living Plant Collection
We are delighted to offer gardeners a fabulous range of top quality plants direct from some of Britain's best nurseries.
Our new plant collections are in conjunction with Britain's most popular lifestyle magazine, Country Living so we call them 'The Country Living Plant Collection'.
Grown at a nursery, the plants have been nurtured with care by some of Britain's best horticultural experts offering more established plants, not plugs, so they have the best start in life to continue to thrive in your garden and offer great value.
The plants are carefully wrapped, despatched and delivered to your door, saving you time and petrol money driving to the nursery.
Click on the BUY PLANTS tab for full details, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gilly on 07753604296.
Our collections are available for a limited time only, so order today to avoid disappointment.
"Thank you for supporting independent British nurseries"
Eco Biodegradable Seedling Pots made from waste corn
- exclusive to British Plant Nursery Guide followers
Have you tried our eco Biodegradable Seedling Pots?
We're pretty potty about these great new biodegradable seedling pots, so much so that we were the first retailer in the country to sell them; launched at RHS Chelsea Flower Show in 2012
Sales are rising every year and we now have hundreds of gardeners using them, some for their second season. Several of our nurseries have also started to retail them too.
We are now working with the RHS School Gardening Scheme to offer them to particiapting schools across the country and giving some away to schools near our nursery members.
Gardeners love them because.......
- Theres no need to pot on seedlings - just plant your pot straight into the ground - saving you time
- They breakdown in the soil in 4-6 weeks - depending on moisture and heat levels
- The seedlings grow better as you don't disturbe their delicate roots
- They don't release harmful chemicals - like newspapers which contain bleach and ink leaving behind a chemical cocktail in your veg patch
- They release nutrients as they break down, giving your seedlings the best start
- Light and small , they are easy to store or send to a friend
- Good value - 25 pots for just £4.99 for 3 inch and £5.99 for 4 inch
- They don't absorb moisture like coir or peat, so are less likely to dry out and require less watering
- Choice of sizes - small are ideal for most seeds including fine seeds such as poppies. Large are best for bigger seeds such as beans and plants with deep roots or don't like to disturbed such as parsnips and sweet peas
- Quirky - we like something a bit different - be the trend setter at the gardening club or your allotment group
- Make the perfect present - why not add a packet of seeds and some labels!
BUY NOW - Place an order via our Amazon store
Sign our 'Flying the Flag for British Independent Nurseries' Campaign
If you love nurseries as much as we do, sign our campaign and show your support for independent nurseries.
Join Alan Titchmarsh, Rachel De Thame, John Hurt, Hannah Gordon and thousands of gardeners who have already signed our campaign. As Alan said "Use them or loose them!"
Go on show your support and spread the word. Nurseries have so much to offer;
- hardy well priced plants
- offer expert advice
- reduce your plant miles
- boost the local economy
Join thousands of other gardeners and show your support for our British nursery growers, by joining our campaign.
Click on our card to make your pledge - TODAY!
Join our growing online community...
- Sign up to our newsletter - receive special offers, the latest news and articles by our experts
- Engage with us - join our growing online community on twitter, Facebook and Linked In
- You Tube - watch our nursery videos
- Special offers - look out for our offers and prize draws
- Recommend a nursery - help us find the best in Britain
Keep up to date...
Subscribe to our newsletter 'Nursery News' today. Click here...
Nursery guide member’s scoop awards at Garden Retail Awards
We are delighted to announce that three of our nursery member’s scooped up awards at this year’s annual Garden Retail Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.... Read More
Two Scottish nurseries offer a new experience for gardeners around the Edinburgh Festival season
Two nurseries, which are based just a short distance from central Edinburgh, have joined forces to host alternative fringe events in August, for local people and visitors to the Edinburgh Festival
... Read More