Membership for Nurseries
The British Plant Nursery Guide is a new brand promoting independent nurseries to people who are passionate about plants.
Our nursery members are at the core of the business. We use a variety of ways to attract new customers to discover your nursery, helping future-proof your business.
With a rapid rise in two years, and endorsements from well known figures in horticulture, you know you can trust us. We are now embarking on an expansion programme to cover all counties in Britain, so 2013 is the perfect time to join.
We are a small family business so we can offer a professional, friendly, flexible personal service.
People love our distinctive style and fresh ways to promote nurseries, that's why we are invited to RHS Chelsea Flower Show and work with top garden designers….
New Membership Packages from 2013
- Basic – Ideal for the smaller nurseries
- Full Membership – The standard package with lots of extra ways to promote you
- Premium - For nurseries located in pretty parts of the country, we create your very own day trip with a Jolly Jaunt, linking to the tourist market
Become a member today – It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3….
- Step 1 – Select your membership level by choosing the right one for your business and budget
- Step 2 - Just email us with your contact details and choice of membership package and we’ll send you the joining form
- Step 3 - For Full and Premium members we require 3 high resolution images plus your logo or image of your welcome sign
Just complete the three steps and we will create your profile page. Once this has been approved by yourselves, you will be live on the website within 7 days. The sooner you join the quicker we can start raising your profile to new potential customers.
Click here for details of the membership packages, and testimonials from Alys Fowler, Matt Biggs and several of our members.....
- We offer a range of benefits for all sizes of nurseries from quaint & quirky to more established larger growers
- Join the fastest growing gardening e - community, people like our engaging style
- We're on the first page of Google - great for a two year old website
- We have a rapidly growing social media network on twitter and Facebook reaching over 2,000 gardeners and horticulture professionals - Our reach is in the 10,000's!
- Nursery News - our e- newsletter has an above average open rate at 43% and a circulation in excess of 5,000 keen gardeners, many of whom we have personally met at shows
- We're not static - as an expanding brand we're always looking for new partnerships and opportunities, e.g. our monthly feature in Country Living magazine, which has a monthly readership of 200,000 copies
We only want to work with best British nurseries as the people in our community only want to buy from the best British nurseries...
If you make the grade, what are you waiting for !
Get in touch now! Become a member of the British Plant Nursery Guide..